BTT is a leading family business in sustainable container logistics. We offer our customers full service solutions for EVERYTHING that has to do with container handling and transport. We can completely unburden you in the field of containers, both nationally and internationally.
Own barge and rail terminals
From our own barge and rail terminals in Tilburg, Eindhoven and Bergen op Zoom, we have dozens of connections every week to and from the seaports in Rotterdam and Antwerp. With this sustainable method of container transport, we save more than 20 million trucking kilometers in the Netherlands every year. Our multimodal transport solutions make a significant contribution to reducing CO₂ emissions.
If in certain cases it turns out to be more efficient to transport a sea container by road, we have a large fleet (LHV) EUR6 trucks at our disposal.
Our international train connections to many destinations in Eastern Europe and China provide a safe, sustainable and efficient solution for long-distance container transport.
At BTT we know how important it is that your goods arrive at their destination undamaged and on time. We have EVERYTHING to make that happen!
Take a quick look at Services and discover BTT's extensive container service.
- Reliable: fixed sailing schedules, guaranteed time slots and traffic-free
- Flexible: all modalities and inland terminals under our own management
- Sustainable: transport by rail or water reduces CO2 emissions
- Well-secured locations: all terminals meet the TAPA-A security requirements
- Greater capacity: independent of trucks or drivers
- No demurrage costs: limited port time
- Savings on detention: empty containers can be checked out at BTT depot and transferred to BTT 45FT containers
- Extensive storage options: for both full and empty containers
- Fast last-minute shunting service: fleet of 100 trucks and 350 container chassis
- Flexible planning: uncoupling containers at the customer
- Cost savings with export cargo: single trip booking is possible by reusing sea containers
Make a good first
Corporate movie BTT
- 30 JunOpening China Rail-Crossdock Centre & Introduction to ‘Trade Fair in Warehouse’ The joint project “Trade Fair in Warehouse” by the Dutch province of North Brabant and the Chinese province of Jiangsu was officially… Read more
- 13 JunNew terminal in Bergen op Zoom ( opening Q4 2022 ) With the connection of the new Bergse terminal, the WBC is expected to grow to an inland shipping volume of more than 550,000 teu per… Read more
- 23 DecWillpower 2020 will universally be recorded in the history books as an extraordinary year in which we were faced, completely unexpected, with… Read more
CONTACT US NOW